- Do I have to give 30 days notice to leave Virgin Media?
- How much does it cost to cancel Virgin Media?
- Can I cancel Virgin TV but keep broadband and phone?
- How soon can you rejoin Virgin after Cancelling?
- Can you cancel Virgin Media at any time?
- How much notice do I have to give to leave Virgin Media?
- Can I cancel my Virgin Media contract due to price increase?
- How long is Virgin contract?
- How can I cancel my Virgin Media cancellation fee?
- How long do you have to leave Virgin Media to be a new customer?
- What happens if I cancel my Virgin Media Direct Debit?
- Can I change my mind after Cancelling Virgin Media?
- How do I find out when my contract ends with Virgin Media?
- What happens when my Virgin Media contract ends?
Do I have to give 30 days notice to leave Virgin Media?
If you’re on a 30 day rolling contract or you decide to leave us after your minimum fixed term contract period, you’ll just need to give us 30 days’ notice..
How much does it cost to cancel Virgin Media?
We’d charge a 4 month Early Disconnection Fee as this is the remaining period after the standard 30 day notice period we ask for when downgrading or removing services. During the 30 day notice period we charge the normal monthly cost for the services.
Can I cancel Virgin TV but keep broadband and phone?
Yes you can keep your broadband and phoneline. You have to give them 30 days notice to disconnect as this is normal. The same would apply even if you were out of the 12 month contract period.
How soon can you rejoin Virgin after Cancelling?
Re: Cancel and my partner join as new customer Thank you for coming back to me, I apologise for the mixed messages, after asking further I can confirm it would need to be 90 days after your disconnection before a new deal can be taken.
Can you cancel Virgin Media at any time?
– You can cancel this agreement at any time by giving 30 days’ notice. – If you cancel this agreement before the minimum period has finished (and not during the cooling off period) you may have to pay an early disconnection fee. We will tell you how much this will be before you cancel.
How much notice do I have to give to leave Virgin Media?
30 daysFrequently Asked Questions about cancelling Virgin Media The standard notice period for cancelling Virgin Media broadband is 30 days’ notice.
Can I cancel my Virgin Media contract due to price increase?
Virgin Media has confirmed that if you are affected by the price increase, you can leave your contract without paying any early termination charge. You’ll need to contact Virgin Media within 30 days of receiving your notification of the price increase to do so.
How long is Virgin contract?
Our standard offers are available with a fixed term contract of 9, 12, 18 or 24 months, depending on the bundle or offer you’ve chosen.
How can I cancel my Virgin Media cancellation fee?
Is there any way to get around the fee? If you want to avoid an early-exit fee, your first port of call should be to get in touch with the Virgin Media customer service, which you can contact by phoning 0345 454 1111. This line is open Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, and Saturday, 8am to 6pm.
How long do you have to leave Virgin Media to be a new customer?
3 monthsRe: Leave and Rejoin Virgin Media You have to have left for at least 3 months for any possibility of getting new customer deals, and even that is at the discretion of who you speak to, as you are treated as a returning customer & not a new one.
What happens if I cancel my Virgin Media Direct Debit?
If you stop paying, they’ll run up the debt on your ‘credit facility’. You are then immediately over your credit limit, they’ll chase the debt through the court like a credit card, and ruin your credit record in the process.
Can I change my mind after Cancelling Virgin Media?
Re: Changed my mind about cancelling Hi, I have changed my mind about cancelling Virgin Media Broadband. My contract is due to end on 28th February. … You will have to call VM to arrange this. yes it’s possible to rescind the cancellation, whether or not they can move it by 1st March – only VM can tell you.
How do I find out when my contract ends with Virgin Media?
Check your Virgin Media contract statusLog in to your Virgin Media account.Select ‘My Account’.Select ‘Check your contract details’. You’ll find your end date here.Feb 13, 2020
What happens when my Virgin Media contract ends?
What if I don’t make any changes when my contract ends? Your service will continue after your minimum term ends. You can stay as you are, arrange a new contract with us or switch to a different provider at any time by giving us 30 days’ notice.